My Beauty Stash | 365 Anew: My Beauty Stash

Pages

3.17.2014

My Beauty Stash

I don't know if you're anything like me, but some of my favorite posts and videos are seeing other people's make up collections.  There is something so intriguing peeking into people's homes and no I don't mean that in the peeping Tom sort of way. Since it is a favorite I figured it would a be a great first post.  Now this is just a taste of my collection.  More will be coming, perhaps even in video form.......!

Until then enjoy taking a peek.

acrylic drawers

makeup storage

acrylic drawers

acrylic drawer

make up brush storage

Leave a comment below if you want any info about the containers and such or if you want to see more of the collection.  I'm happy to share in more depth and give links.  Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.