Beauty Steal: Sephora Samples + Flash Shipping | 365 Anew: Beauty Steal: Sephora Samples + Flash Shipping

Pages

6.19.2014

Beauty Steal: Sephora Samples + Flash Shipping

Hey there lovelies!  I hope your Thursday has been painless, just think tomorrow is Friday.  That is always a good sign :)

Today I'm sharing a little trick of mine.  About a year ago, Sephora asked if I wanted to become a "my flash" member.  For a small fee, I get free, 2-day shipping on all my orders.  I LOVE this feature because it allows me to buy one product at a time, get 3 samples, and take advantage of special offers without always having to spend 50 dollars.  Sounds pretty great right?

Well it's about to get just a little better!

If you haven't noticed, I love getting samples and am subscribed to a few monthly beauty boxes.  I even wrote a post on which subscription is right for you.  Most start at 10 dollars and include 3-5 samples.  Here is my trick to get 3 samples for just a dollar.

Since I am a bit obsessed, I love to check Sephora daily to see what samples they are offering.  I'm always seeing if a favorite is featured or something new that grabs my interest.  Before this was just out curiosity; however, now it is me shopping.  When I find a good day, I put the samples in my cart and then head over to my other favorite spot "sale."  Most days I can find the ribbon hair tie for just a dollar.  Personally I love these hair ties as they don't snag my hair and look sporty & cute.  With my flash shipping, these hand picked samples and my dollar hair tie get shipped to me super quick.

Now that is a beauty steal :)

Here is my most recent delivery.
I choose a neutral color tie since I typically always purchase bright ones.  Also I'm thrilled to try the red clay mask; it had great reviews!


Dior is such a lovely brand especially with lippies.  Plus I never pass up a sample with more than one color or you know, FOUR ;)

My final sample is a Living Proof trio.  This sample was recently featured at Ulta as a bonus with a $25 Living Proof purchase.  Here I paid only a buck to try it along with the others.

I hope all your beauty addicts can take advantage on my discovery.  If nothing else, check out Sephora's sample offering before clicking purchase.  Some days are much better than others.  If you can wait a few days, I would until your samples feel worth it.  Also if you are interested in the flash program click here to read more about it and enroll!

Happy (early) Friday!
xo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.