Happy Friday! Ulta tip and Box #1 | 365 Anew: Happy Friday! Ulta tip and Box #1

Pages

5.09.2014

Happy Friday! Ulta tip and Box #1

Hey lovelies, guess what?  It's FRIDAY!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited?  No, I don't have any big plans other than celebrating my lovely mother this Sunday of course.  I'm just looking forward to great pleasure that is sleeping in and relaxing.

I did get a chance to make an on-line order to Ulta today AND I happened to run in to the store as well.  I know, excessive, but that's what happens when I can score triple points.  Here is a little secret I didn't stumble onto until recently.  When on Ulta's website logged into your account click the "My Rewards" button.  Then check out your "Bonus Offers."  Often you can get double or triple points on your purchases but you first must activate the reward on-line.  It is as simple as a click of your mouse, but overlooking this little tip can cost you lots of extra points.

I've just hit my thousand mark and couldn't be more excited to spend that money.  I'm doing my best to save up to 2000 which translates into a $125 reward.  That is a lot of beauty products!  I think today's purchases have helped ;)

Before I log off to enjoy a tv and pjs, I thought I would show you what arrived today:
I can't wait to dig in and see my May goodies especially since it is featuring Kate Spade!!!!  Oh and I am wearing Ciate in Sugar Plum on my nails...I'm obsessed with this shade.

Hope your weekend is filled with fun and relaxation.  Happy Mother's Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.