June Ipsy Bag | 365 Anew: June Ipsy Bag

Pages

6.17.2014

June Ipsy Bag

Hello lovelies!  How goes it?  I spent my day with a few friends having a late breakfast at our favorite diner and then seeing 22 Jump Street.  I always enjoy a good comedy especially one with Channing Tatum.

My mom and I have a tradition of opening our Ipsy bags together and I thought I would share my goodies with you.  I always like to see what others have received and hear what they have to say about the products.




June Products:
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray {$3} full size $9
Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara {$15}
OFRA Eyebrow Pencil in Universal {$13}
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée {$5}
Realtree for Her Fragrance full size $25

Lots of fun, full sized products this month in the Pretty in Paradise bag.  I think I am most excited to try the Dream Waves Beach Spray.  I love having textured waves and good beach spray can really help create a bit of curl in my hair.   The scent is delicious pineapple and coconut making me dream of Pina Coladas on a beach :)

Also I have been quite obsessed with my brows recently so trying a new pencil is intriguing.  The consistency is quite creamy and soft.  Plus the color suites my brows well.  Bonus! It appears a touch dark for my mom, but with a little blending it will work for her as well so perhaps it is a true universal color.


On the right is the OFRA brow pencil in universal while the left swatch is the NYX butter gloss in creme brûlée.  It is my favorite shade from them so I find it a great bonus to have a back up.  If you haven't tried their glosses before, you should especially if you have an Ulta around and can get them on sale.  The smell is a yummy vanilla and the color is a gorgeous neutral pink.

The value of my Pretty in Paradise bag is over 36 dollars which is a great value.  I definitely will use all of the products although I am least excited over a fragrance sample.  I am quite picky about perfumes preferring clean, fresh scents.  I've yet to try the mascara although the brush seems the simple corkscrew style and smells quite chemically which makes me a bit apprehensive.  Hopefully the product will outweigh the unpleasant scent.

Here is the adorable summery print designed by Rebecca Minkoff.

In the next few days I will reveal my June Birchbox and Beauty Army products.  Perhaps we can have a battle of the boxes!  Until then have a great week.  I know I will watching the World Cup :)

xo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.