Beauty Steal Alert: Beauty Brands Free Gift | 365 Anew: Beauty Steal Alert: Beauty Brands Free Gift

Pages

5.10.2014

Beauty Steal Alert: Beauty Brands Free Gift

Hello lovelies!  Happy Saturday to you all.  I just wanted to write a quick post on a beauty steal I stumbled upon this afternoon while last minute shopping for my mother.  I popped into Beauty Brands to grab the Laura Geller Get Beautiful Set when I discovered a FREE GIFT!

With any $25 prestige cosmetic, skincare, or fragrance purchase you receive all of this:





I just noticed that I took a picture of the Butter London liner twice...whoops.  See what happens when you rush about!

Anywho, I just wanted to let you know about this awesome free gift that is available both in store and on-line.  I just love stumbling upon a great beauty steal especially one this generous.  Hope you get a chance to take advantage of this offer.  Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.